On our journey, we are finding many opportunities coming our way. Some of these opportunities involve speakers who have achieved enormous success in their chosen fields of endeavour. What makes them so inspiring though, is that whatever message they give, whatever company they work for, the principles of success are the same. One such speaker is an inspiring Californian man named Jay Bennett. He has been extremely successful in his chosen endeavour of Network Marketing.
Jay is a very fit and healthy man whose appearances can fool you into thinking he is many years younger than what he actually is. He is a walking billboard for the health and well-being industry. Jay speaks with humour and confidence and has a very good message for people who are aspiring for success.
Jay Bennett spoke for two hours and had us all captivated by his insights and passion for helping others achieve health and success. His talk was titled the “Steps to Success”. I thought that his message was very powerful and wanted to share it with our readers.
If you haven’t really thought about what your dream is then Jay suggests that is where you should start. Identify your real dreams and what you want in your life. Where do you want to be in ninety days? One year? Three years from now? Set goals.
“You have to have a dream to make a dream come true!”
Foundation for Success- ABC’s
• Having a Great Attitude always equals Great Results.
• Focus on the solution, not the problem.
• Associate only with positive people.
• Attitude does determine success in every area of your life.
• Believe in the industry, the company, the products, and financial opportunity.
• Most important- believe in yourself.
• Believe that you are more than capable and deserve success.
• Your level of belief determines your level of success.
• Listen to motivational audios and read motivational books and go to events.
• Success is one step at a time.
• Following through on your dreams.
• Success is a journey not a destination- commit to the journey.
• Success is a matter of hanging on when others have let go.
Jay Bennett made a big deal about mixing with the right people and keeping yourself focused and motivated. The best way to do that is to regularly attend talks and seminars such as this one.
I found a video of Jay talking about this very topic. Click Here to see him share his wisdom!
To receive a free ebook on developing success, you can visit his website here.
Hopefully you too picked up on some of his energy!
We’ve asked Kaitlin, Jai and Flynn to share about their Green SuperCamp experience in Bali. Don’t miss all the pictures, videos and excitement!